Non-Team Specific Opportunities
- Golf Tournament on August 5, 2016
- Spirit Wear – helping sell spirit wear at various football events
Team Specific Opportunities
- Banquet Book – help with looking through photos and communicating with photographers on picture needs for each team
- Chains – parents to help with moving chains on the sideline of each game
- Announcers and spotters – People who are willing to work in the press box of home games as announcers and spotters (people who help the announcer identify player names and numbers for calling the action)
- Bearkat Den Writers – these volunteers will make notes at each game (can share this responsibility with multiple people) and write up a summary of the action. These “articles” are submitted to the Klein Bearkats website, and Varsity articles will be used in the Banquet Book.
- Tunnel – we could use help from more dads who would like to set up the Bearkat helmet tunnel at each of the Varsity games. We have two dads already doing this, but it takes more “muscle” than that.
- Photographers – We need people who dabble in photography to take action shots of the players, coaches, trainers, standleaders, cheerleaders, Bearkadettes, band, etc… at each game. These pictures are looked through to make the Banquet book at the end of the season. Photographers are allowed on the sidelines down on the field.
If you are interested in helping in any of these areas or need more information, please contact one of the following Board Members:
Varsity Team Mom:
Karina Davis – email@example.com
JV/Soph Team Mom:
Claudia Greenhaw – Claudia_0129@yahoo.com
Incoming Fresh Team Mom:
Ericka Culton – firstname.lastname@example.org